Digital Marketing Jobs
24 Seven | Director of Demand Generation| Fulltime
Title: Director of Demand Generation
Duration: Full time/ Perm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client, an employees’ benefits captive group is looking to add a Director of Demand Generation to their team! In this role the individual will be providing strategy to the sales team and creating the best plan for increased lead gen and shorter sales cycle. They will work in tandem with the marketing and creative team to provide the departments with the best resources to close deals!
- Create, scale and optimize the entire marketing funnel from top to bottom to fuel revenue growth
- Test, measure, iterate and improve digital strategies
- Assemble and executive integrated demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities
- Build a new team to deliver against short term targets while laying the foundation for a long-term strategic plan
- Optimize program mix by understanding performance across media channels and tactics
- Develop and manage account-based marketing campaigns across a nationwide target account list
- Track, score and report leads through an automated scoring system from unknows to MQL to SQL
- Proactively engage with sales team to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of your marketing activities
- He/she will need to dig right into marketing department with a strategic view in a high paced environment
- 5 + years’ experience in digital marketing experience in B2B environment
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Excellent at written and verbal communication-comfortable working with individuals outside the company,
- Able to work on multiple projects at once and a high attention to detail.
- Must have knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting and ROI driving marketing optimization techniques.
- Preferred experience in SalesForce, NPS knowledge, Benefits Landscape and the overall health care industry, macro trends and major players.