24 Seven| Director of Online Marketing-Ecom| Fulltime
Title: Director of Online Marketing - E-Commerce
Location:Egg Harbor Township
Duration: Fulltime/ Perm
Rate: $150,000 + bonus program
Our client is a a unique retail brand with an awesome company culture! They are looking to add a Director of Online Marketing (E-Commerce) to their team!
Summary: This position is responsible for the marketing of the websites. Provide sound and strategic support for promotional strategies, email campaigns, search marketing (both paid and natural), Affiliate partnerships, mobile and retargeting campaigns resulting in deeper relationships with existing clients and the development of new clients as well as optimizing revenue and ROI.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
** The most successful candidates will have a background experience in retail.
- Develop, manage and maintain marketing P&L including revenue goals and expenses for all online marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Creative Director to develop and maintain all external brand assets.
- Coordinate with brick & mortar Marketing teams on social media message and email campaigns.
- Develop and manage SEO program, ensuring links, site and content is optimized to build organic traffic.
- Manage high level strategy for email marketing strategies.
- Provide expert advice and strategy on SEM/PPC both internally and thru 3rd party agencies.
- Identify and manage appropriate affiliate partners.
- Develop appropriate strategies for CSE partnerships.
- Lead strategic development of retargeting campaigns.
- Develop, implement and maintain a e-commerce mobile strategy for all websites.
- Conduct research and provide analysis on results of all marketing campaigns to help drive campaign specific and overall conversion rates on all websites.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 3 to 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft programs such as Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Visual Sciences, HTML, and Social Media).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Self starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member
Offering the following benefits:
30% discount on merchandise
an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!