Digital Marketing Jobs
24 Seven | Marketing Operations Analyst| Fulltime
Title: Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
About the Role:
Our client is a fast growing, innovative technology company located in Philadelphia looking to add a Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst to their team!
Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst Overview:
The Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst primary responsibility is to manage the entirety of marketing operations as well as working alongside teams that are closely aligned with the marketing and sales departments, such as product management, UX/CX, finance and support. The Sr Marketing Operations Analyst also monitors, measures, and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs.
- ? Establishing and managing lead generation and campaign performance management.
- Reporting on and communicates program and campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintaining data quality in the marketing database, appending data as necessary.
- Identify opportunities and outlining initiatives that support exceptional lead management and sales enablement.
- Analyze gaps in the business’s data, consumer acquisition strategies, and data quality practices.
- Provide the marketing team with ongoing analysis to uncover new strategic opportunities.
- Analyze marketing and sales data, developing insights, and presenting recommendations on areas of improvement to the management team and, when necessary, the board.
- Run monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metrics reviews, consumer acquisition, and program ROI
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure ongoing budget allocations for the marketing team are accurately tracked and reported on.
- Provide finance the data necessary to populate the company’s funnel reporting, program effectiveness, and overall ROI of all marketing tactics.
- Work alongside management team members, board members and other key stakeholders in formulating and approving various marketing strategies, approaches, and campaigns prior to their launch.
- Minimum 5-7 years in marketing operations roles.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have: B2B SAAS Experience
- Google Analytics certification is required.
- MUST be Highly skilled in CRM platforms such as Salesforce.
Technical/product category experience desirable
- Highly skilled in marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo.
- Skilled in tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, social platforms, among others.
- Skilled in managing back-end SEO processes
To be considered for the role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great candidate for this team!