Content & Copywriting
24 Seven| Proposal (RFP) Coordinator| Fulltime
Title: Proposal Coordinator
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
As part of the Marketing Team, the Proposal Coordinator supports business development and marketing efforts of the entire firm.
*The Most Successful candidates will have previous experience working in the A/E Industry, Government, or other professional services.
- Manage and ensure the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective submittal of proposals,
qualifications packages and presentation.
- Organize, coordinate and preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Gather information about prospects and participate in proposal strategy in support of firm's principals and other marketing professionals.
- Participate in the development of and responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials,
including brochures, data, slides, color copies, photographs, files, and client database.
- Coordinate, assemble and prepare materials for client presentations and interviews.
- Establish and manage timelines and assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Write and/or update new project and personnel resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
- Oversee the maintenance of the marketing files, including up to date files of submittals.
- Develop, write and manage production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as
- Supervise active maintenance and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, holiday card lists, consultant list, etc.
- Complete and/or direct the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying
statements as required; Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphics design, or technical related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience.
- Experience with RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process.
- Strong design abilities and computer skills with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator,
Photoshop), Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) in a PC-environment.
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills and attention to detail.