316791 - Google Display Manager
Top Performance Based Digital Media & Advertising Company
In this role you are responsible for the execution of display services for our clients on the Google Display Network (GDN). The Display Manager is responsible for campaign strategies, analysis, budget and creative management, achieving performance objectives, and ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. This role requires experience executing display programs and an understanding of the various tools and tactics required.
- Successfully executes clients’ display advertising programs: account setup, creative and targeting strategy, day-to-day account management
- Serves as the client contact and responds to all requests and inquiries
- Develops and maintains project plans updating clients on campaign status and initiatives
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes and introduce new approaches that will contribute to the growth of display solutions
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure key activities, performance metrics, and insights are clearly communicated to the client.
- Expert with the Google Display Network
- At least 2-3 years in media budgeting, planning and production, agency experience preferred
- Experience managing display programs in an agency or client-side environment
- Demonstrated success managing accounts and meeting performance goals for clients or in-house marketing teams
- Deep understanding of display and the evolving landscape
- Experience with implementation and usage of Google AdWords conversion tracking
- Experience effectively managing projects and prioritizing time appropriately with the team, clients, vendors and other agencies