324032 - Graphic Designer
Our client is a digital media and marketing content producing platform with many name brand clients. Their products range from licensing agreements to interfaces and programs to help boost consumer’s website foot traffic.
In this role, you will be creating user friendly gidgets and marketing tools such as infographics and social stamps. The role also entails building banner ads, landing pages, and interactive interfaces.
• Maintain all observable elements of email marketing campaigns, digital and social marketing tools, and interactive site stops; develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Remain informed of industry and client-specific cultural trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Oversee various aspects of photography, including photo retouching, color-correcting, and formatting
• Research, analyze, develop, and execute marketing promotions in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
• Maintain and organize the marketing calendar; retain creative projects and images in the marketing server
• Background in graphic design and digital media marketing or something relevant
• Ability to work closely with a team and across multiple teams
• Must be proficient in all photo edit tools including Adobe