324436 - Digital Marketing Manager, Cinema, 518606)
The Digital Marketing Manager, Cinema will assume an active role in driving excellence across all digital touch points for all cinema initiatives. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and implement cohesive strategies for both B2B and B2C audiences.
You must have exceptional CMS expertise and a solid grasp of global online marketing strategy, corporate website design, SEO, social media, digital experience best practices, and analytics.
· Partner with cinema marketing leads to understand and document requirements for web content activations, product launches, digital advertising campaigns, and new content requests
· Translate business requirements into effective content strategies to drive immersive storytelling on website.
· Own day-to-day content updates for cinema pages on company website.
· Partner with Data & Insights team to understand target audiences and build effective user journeys
· Work with cinema team to manage digital components of the moviegoer experience, including online ticket purchasing
· Collaborate with design and content teams to drive innovation in storytelling and user experience
· Ability to interface with Directors, VPs and Sr. Managers and comfortable in presenting the art of visual storytelling, content and key messaging
· Active partnership with Brand Communities team to ensure integration between digital and social/community activations
· Assist stakeholders with creating business requirements for project requests
· Work in an enterprise CMS environment to author page content, including global navigation, page menus, body content, etc.
· Help advocate and socialize front end and back end web best practices throughout the organization
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Expert-level experience with web content management systems
· A minimum of five (5) years in corporate global internet site content development, management and maintenance; experience in entertainment or cinema marketing a plus
· Experience in defining site architecture, layout, and navigation
· Familiarity with enterprise outbound email tools such as ExactTarget or Silverpop
· Familiarity with enterprise CRM such as Salesforce
· Understanding of movie ticketing/showtime data and ticket purchasing user flow not necessary, but a major plus
· Attention to detail, effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management and task management skills, and effective reading, writing and research skills are required.
· A customer (internal and external) service orientation is required
· Ability to perform assigned tasks without supervisory reminders. Managing expectations is a key to success
· Must possess a strong web production background and familiarity with XML, HTML, and CSS, but this is not an application development role.
· A passionate interest in technology and film a strong plus