325017 - Full-Time Product Designer
Our client is a well-known producer of quality programming and movie content that has been around for over 30 years. Their award-winning brands in cable television are best known for their distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms.
In this role you will be responsible for driving user experience on all client platforms for multiple digital outlets. You will also work in tandem cross branding with different departments to work to help rebrand the client’s marketing practices
- Work closely with the product team to create a robust interface design; execute projects using UI/UX design platforms for all forms of digital media
- Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot sit glitches and bugs while maintaining site quality control throughout all digital interfaces; understand mobile design issues and cross platform capability
- Collaborate with multiple teams including executives and supervisors; apply much needed social skills as in executing meetings and presentations frequently; Present designs of prototypes social platform marketing ideas and to stake owners and executives while understanding interface guidelines of iOS, Android, game consoles, connected TVs, Agile/Scrum framework etc.
- Outline wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and graphic interactions into intricate designs while working with front-end developers, software engineers, and designers deliver business oriented digital products that drive traffic to the website like
- Stay relevant on current trend on both digital, graphic, and social platforms; work independently on a consistent basis or with a small, creative team to build framework for rebranded platforms
- Work with an extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools or independently on important projects and campaigns
- Experience in in designing and prototyping for web, mobile, and over-the-top (OTT) applications typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, and composition Entertainment industry work a plus
- Capability to engage an audience in board or campaign meetings while maintaining good verbal and written skills
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional visual and graphic design skills via intuitive and engaging UI design with a simple clean style and a pixel-level attention to detail