325088 - Associate Producer, Ecommerce Production & Operations
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you will aid in creating and executing new ecommerce plans from start to finish. The perfect candidate will also control SEO and SEM within the production to deliver the best possible marketing campaigns that will satisfy both the client and its consumer.
- Oversee ecommerce digital shelf content from conception to completion while setting specific goals optimize marketing tools
- Create a communication line between third parties and internal teams to carry out implementation of all creative advertising and ecommerce marketing in a timely matter
- Enable ideas and projects to produce excellent, thought-out SEO strategies as set by SEO and SEM teams and channels to cater to speck brands and vendors; guarantee top notch optimization as well as proper use of all social tools such as banner ads, marketing copy, brand pages, etc.
- Work closely with product managers to collect data and other resources when providing briefs on digital shelves to both small, cross functional teams and supervisors; motivate and drive all teams and department to reach company goals and recognize achievements
- Keep up with key trends in the industry to follow media marketing shifts and changes within marketing and advertising in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field and least 2+ years of experience leading digital content teams as well as working with cross functional teams
- Excellent business communication and collaborative working skills as well as ability to work independently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools, JIRA and web best practices