325397 - Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a women’s shopping website that caters to the consumer’s likes and wants to create the best personal shopping experience from a specific trained personal shopper . This is a luxury brand, which prices ranging everywhere from $100 and up.
In this role, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the VP of Marketing to oversee the email marketing program for the company for all departments. The right applicant will have a passion for digital media marketing with a creative gusto.
- Produce and manage the company’s email marketing as a whole for consumer emails, retail outlet stores, customer journeys, and triggered/lifecycle mailings for our two brands
- Connect with the digital marketing team by using applications like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other email marketing systems; drive customer growth to the company with witty, creative email copy
- Develop email marketing reports to present at meetings and briefs for all digital departments, supervisors, and executives as in the VP of Marketing; educate employees and consumers on email marketing etiquette and guidelines
- Watch for key trends and shifts in the market and suggest changes and improvements for better QA; develop and maintain a testing plans while managing EMT platforms
- 4 Years Experience in email marketing for ESP and Salesforce, complex email segmentation, Exact Target Marketing Cloud, retail, ecommerce, CPG or agency background preferred
- Knowledge of CRM methodology, HTML and coding, Google Analytics, retail marketing tactics and email best practices.
- Strict organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task