338545 - Media Planner
In the role of Digital Media Planner, you would help lead the planning and strategy development for all direct response digital media campaigns for your client. You would also monitor and optimize buys to ensure strong performance.
You would be responsible for helping to develop strategy, analysis, and execution of all digital performance campaigns with the goal of driving qualified incremental reach, traffic, and leads, to the brand's app and dotcom businesses. Areas of responsibility include digital display, mobile, video, programmatic advertising, social media, and big data. This role has a heavy focus on identifying audience segmentation and targeting opportunities. Key is communicating strategic & tactical recommendations, as well as, performance results to executive stakeholders.
- Creating and delivering effective digital media plans.
- Overseeing media plan implementation and timely launches.
- Delivering weekly or monthly reporting and optimization recommendations to clients.
- Training or managing an Assistant Media Planner/ Coordinator.
- MS PowerPoint and Excel
Mediaocean Prisma (desired).
- Google DCM (required).
- Knowledge in planning and interpreting performance digital marketing metrics such as: ROI, CPA, PPC, etc.
- Facebook Business Manager (nice to have).
- Proficient in syndicated research tools such as comScore, MRI and Nielsen.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, programmatic media buying and/or planning.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”