352766 - Ancillary Products Manager
Our client is seeking an Ancillary Products Manager.
The Ancillary Products Manager will serve as the day to day contact for selected ancillary product vendor relationship. This position supports the Manager, Exclusive Brands & Ancillary Products to provide overall program management of the branded voluntary ancillary product programs for the client. Additionally, the position will be required to support all cross-functional activities in the areas of vendor management, compliance, legal, tax, operations, and training.
Program Management and Product Planning
- Key point of contact for day-to-day relationship management with selected ancillary products vendor.
- Oversee accounting of management fee, goodwill and budget planning.
- Develop work instructions key to the operations and oversight of the vendor relationship.
- Develop clear and on-going program related communication with Regional Sales Teams & PFS/BFS/LFS Management
- Liaison between vendor and PFS/BFS/LFS to ensure adherence to service level agreements.
- Create and manage incentive programs designed to engage dealers to increase product sales.
- Benchmark competitive products (ancillary), strategies, procedures, and practices.
- Analyze core products (ancillary) to ensure competitiveness and develop recommendations for product enhancements.
- Leverage dealer feedback provided by the Sales Department.
- Work with vendor to develop quarterly Steering Committee meeting content and reporting.
Regulatory, Training and Compliance Administration
- Develop training materials with methodology to track and report completion rates.
- Manage compliance monitoring of vendor to ensure in line with contractual agreement and regulatory expectations.
- Support vendor related and special projects as required (e.g. IT enhancements, reporting development, product development, etc).
- Manage efforts to automate data transfer between the organizations and build digital retail strategy.
- Properly document and report project status to the Director, Marketing and Manager, Exclusive Brands & Ancillary Products.
Reporting & Analytics
- Manage all required month end and ad hoc reporting including sales performance & penetration and management fee & goodwill accounting.
- Subject matter expert on vendor provided reporting portal and other proprietary data.
- Provide analytical support for the development of pricing recommendations including loss ratio analysis for ancillary products.
- Monitor product cancellations and recommend plan of action to address key indicators.
- Use various business tools to extract critical data for use in product/program analytics.
- Assist the Director, Marketing and Manager, Exclusive Brands & Ancillary Products in the areas of strategic project/program management and development related to ancillary product programs.
- Provide input into the development and review of all related program marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or Graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years automotive industry experience with 3-5 years’ experience with financial services industry.
- Must possess background and working knowledge of automotive ancillary product operations and an understanding of dealership operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven initiative and creativity.
- Commitment to excellence – quality driven.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Inside the Company:
- Reports to the Manager, Exclusive Brands & Ancillary Products.
- Supports Director, Marketing and other department Managers as required.
- Interface with all client's departments and management.
- Liaison to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) as required.
- Interface with selected ancillary product vendor.
Outside the Company:
- Other vendors and/or business partners as required.
- Responsible for and operate within specific budget parameters.
- Ensure client attains defined protection plan sales & penetration targets.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Will be based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Remote work at vendor location will be required 1-3 times a month
- Travel requirement of less than 10%