353332 - Senior Pattern Cutter
Senior Pattern Cutter – Luxury Brand
Our client is a leading luxury womenswear brand who are looking for a Senior Pattern Cutter to join their team! Working within the atelier, the Senior Pattern Cutter will be responsible for managing the pattern Cutter and seamstresses as well as working closely with the designers to create accurate and high-quality patterns.
- The senior Pattern Cutter will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Atelier
- Attend fittings to review and approve final work prior to production and ensure work is aligned with amendments
- Working with the design team to brainstorm garment construction ideas
- Develop patterns (flat pattern and draping) from pre-selected sketches and follow through to fully finished product
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, communicate clearly, and ensure patterns achieve the desired finishing spec
- Offer creative solutions to any technical problems that are encountered during development stages
- Work closely with in-house sample machinists to create samples
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 6 + years’ experience working with a luxury or premium brand
- Confident creating patterns from design sketches
- Comfortable working with various fabrications
- An eye for detail, shape and proportion
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and propose solutions
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV to the email below!
Please kindly note that due to a high volume of applicants we will only be able to get back to successful individuals.