353333 - Personal Assistant – Luxury Brand
Personal Assistant – Luxury Brand
Salary: Up to £40,000 p/a DOE
Our client is a leading luxury womenswear brand who are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant who has worked at senior level supporting Directors, CEO’s or CFO’s. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established luxury brand!
- Personal Assistant provides day-to-day administrative support
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, including global travel where necessary (as well as compiling documentation of travel-related meetings
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to keep them well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Coordinate team meetings by sending agendas as well as calendar invites.
- Collating all documents required, taking minutes and sending out actions
- Ensure NDAs are signed when engaging with any third party
- Manage month personal expenses
- Raise PO’s on the company’s invoice system
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 3 + years’ experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and propose solutions
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills ?
- Can exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV to the email below!
Please kindly note that due to a high volume of applicants we will only be able to get back to successful individuals.