354620 - 3D Designer 8358
3D Rendering designer
5 month contract, possible FTE
Our large coffee client is seeking a 3D Rendering Designer. Qualified applicants must be able to interpret design sketches, inspiration design mood boards, CAD plans and SketchUp models. All applicants must be able to produce realistic 3D drawings for our clients. Position requires someone who works well under pressure and who can meet our customer sensitive deadlines. Applicants must be proficient in 3dsMax, Sketchup and/or other comparative 3D rendering software. Advanced knowledge of business-specific application systems, such as Revit Architecture, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and project collaboration tools.
- Executes 3D renderings per project scope. Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction
- Contributes to studio team goals by achieving target deliverables on number of projects and meeting all established deadlines.
- Communicates dates to project team and meets all established deadlines.
- Participates in schematic reviews with cross-functional teams as projects dictates.
Summary of Experience
- Use and support of applications for design documentation (drafting, BIM / modeling and creative presentation) such as Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, etc.
-Experience with project collaboration tools (document management, project coordination) such as Buzzsaw Collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of business-specific application systems, such as 3dsMax, Revit Architecture, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and project collaboration tools.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner.
• Training material creation and presentation skills.
Typical work day:
Translating design visons and concepts into 3D images/ drawings for our store designs. Position requires someone who works well under pressure and who can meet our customer sensitive deadlines.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.