357657 - Administrative Assistant
Office & HR Administrator
*Looking for someone to start as soon as possible*
Our client, a popular Beauty/Skincare company, is looking for a talented Office and HR Administrator to join their team! The Office and Human Resources Administrator will provide all general clerical and administrative duties for our client's headquarters including reception, administration, and departmental assistance as necessary.
- Office Management: Provide comprehensive support by completing a broad variety of tasks for the office ensuring professional, responsive and effective experience.
- Communication: Work directly with all employees, outside vendors, building management, architects, interior designers, general contractors for all office projects and issues.
- HR Support: Assist with data management, filing, recruiting and general employment inquiries. Serves as the backup to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Planning and Project Management: Plan and organize projects efficiently, setting appropriate action steps and time frames, deliver results promised. Participate in companywide committees .
- Coordination: Arrange complex domestic and international travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting; support all-office meetings including space and food.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and negotiate
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Strong advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Excel
- Understanding of Human Resource policies and laws
- Bachelor’s degree required or five years of office management experience
- Working in a fast-paced office environment, experience working in a human resources department
- Project management
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.