364378 - Project Manager
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Hours: MF, 9:30am – 6:30pm
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This company is a global branding and creatively-driven product development corporation. With \expertise in design and manufacturing, we ideate concepts plus we bring the custom products to life. We’ve serviced brands such as Maker’s Mark, Jameson, Courvoisier & Sauza for their promotional campaigns that have landed in bars, nightclubs, stadiums and experiential events around the world. Come join our team of ambitious professionals building an upandcoming
unicorn in a fun, fastpaced environment.
In this position, you will:
• Interact heavily with clients, vendors and colleagues with professionalism and competence
• Organize projects meticulously ensuring specs are precise, timelines tracked & deadlines met
• Fulfill requests for quotes/bids via sourcing pricing of products with our global team and vendors
• Opportunity to collaborate and develop new custom product concepts, branding, and packaging
• Driven to manage a product’s creation thru the development process & supply chain life cycle
• Teamwork across departments to coordinate progress transparently & solve challenges together
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all company matters
The following should describe you:
• Ability to build (and grow!) lasting relationships with external clients and partners
• Know-how and comfort in presenting to clients and executives, in a concise and effective manner
• Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus
• Selfstarter? analytical mindset
• Having an innate curiosity and desire for perfection? attention to detail is key
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions and recommendations that are consistent with City Global’s values and overall strategy.
• Willingness to pitch in and tackle any and all issues that may arise, no matter how large or small
• Dependable with a sense of humor, and ability to balance the serious times with the fun times (we’re a work
• Undergraduate degree, 3+ years of professional work experience in Product Development & Supply Chain, Customer Relations and/or Project Management.
• Experience using macs and Dropbox
The ideal candidate is very reliable with a sharp attention to detail and excellent communication skills. A warm and positive personality is a must.
Compensation: Based on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Disability & 401(k)