364463 - Video Producer
6 month contract
As our Video Producer, you’ll put your deep industry knowledge and contacts to good use overseeing external resources to create engaging client stories and multimedia marketing content, while building our in-house team from the ground up. You’ll be a core member of our band of brilliant creatives, responsible for managing video projects through all aspects of production—you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves—while elevating our brand with consistency and style. You’ll make multi-tasking look easy, thrive in a highly collaborative environment, and manage resources, people, and projects with to create surprising solutions to challenging creative briefs. And you’ll do it with the support of a growing, close-knit team who take themselves just seriously enough to get the job done well.
What you'll do (Responsibilities)
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help drive the creation of multimedia content
• Craft RFPs for external vendors and contractors, manage selection process and ongoing relationships
• Develop production schedules, budget, plan, and allocate resources, set deadlines, and determine optimal form factor for project deliverables
• Plan video shoots (everything from scouting and reserving locations to renting equipment) and serve as main point of contact and creative continuity for on-location shoots
• Manage internal risk reviews and make sure appropriate release forms are signed
• Maintain video content library
• Provide input on briefs, scripts, and post-production activities
• Creative direction and oversight, maintaining consistency of brand and message
• Shoot and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management, and archiving project media
What you have to offer: (Nice to haves and soft skills):
• The ability to work independently and proactively drive video projects to completion, but also work as part of a more integrated team on larger initiatives
• Ability to make good design decisions while working under tight deadlines
• Ability to take the lead, as well as conceptualize, design, and organize projects on your own
• Ability to graciously take direction and efficiently implement feedback?
• Script writing and storyboarding
• Solution-oriented, with strong client management and vendor communications
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
• A desire to make your clients great by elevating corporate content to something more compelling
• Well-connected in video industry, insatiably curious, and keenly aware of industry trends
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For nearly 20 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including digital marketing, creative services, technology, e-commerce, fashion and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta.