365214 - Media Director
Full-Time Media Director Opportunity with National Flooring Company!
As Media Director, you will be responsible for the company's national and local market media strategies as well as ownership of lead delivery performance related to media buys.
- Oversight, strategy, execution, tracking, and optimization of the company's media buys across various business units and channels including broadcast, cable, radio, print, out-of-home, integrations, etc.
- Formulate and recommend media strategy plans that generate measurable results, with a focus on new and emerging media opportunities to help drive the company's business
- Make sure ad campaigns have maximum reach for the best possible price, using a mixture of market research, analysis, pricing structures, etc.
- Build and maintain strong professional/interpersonal relationships with media sales community, ensuring the company is always positioned favorably
- 8-10 years of experience in media planning/buying, project management, budgeting, and team management
- Knowledge and experience in traditional and emerging media channels
- High-level strategic and tactical skills
- Superior relationship building and negotiation skills internally and externally
- 5-7 years of management experience