365822 - Apparel Designer
Apparel Designer | Philadelphia, Pa | IMMEDIATE START
Our fashion client, located in Philadelphia, is seeking a Freelance Apparel Designer.
This position is 100% onsite and is to start immediately. Please see below details.
**If interested, please respond with:
1. Most recent resume
3. Availability to start and any scheduling conflicts for the next 2-3 months
Title: Apparel Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 2 months, 40hrs a week
Start: ASAP- 12/12
Our client is need of an apparel designer for their, all natural sportswear line.
This individual must be influenced by both fashion and sport. Primary role it so research, concept and design licensed apparel product that strengthens the brand image and is market relevant. This person must be creative, highly detailed and motivated.
Senior designer with proven experience in athletic/athleisure wear from a known brand or retailer. Personal athletic/yoga/running experience a plus.
— experience in, and comfortable designing both, men’s and women’s
— able to see process from concept to tech pack creation
— strong, flexible collaborator who’s okay working with a tight team
— ability to develop a thoughtful line of essentials across tops and bottoms categories
— very strong time management skills; will need to know their process and have commitment to finishing the project on time/budget.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic or Fashion Design related field
• 5+ years design/development experience in the sport apparel or fashion industry required
• Experience with sewing, construction, pattern-making, color, fabric and trim development
• Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
• Must have a keen eye for color and design consistencies
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented and very thorough
• Requires minimal direction and can work independently
• Self-motivated and multi-task oriented