370347 - Motion Graphics Editor
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
In this role you would be responsible to create and deliver localized motion graphics assets in various media platforms formats. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and establishing project timelines.
- Create and deliver localized motion graphics assets in various media platforms formats and assist in designing and creating storyboards by participating in brainstorming
- Collaborate with editors, marketing, creative team members to resolve technical and design issues to develop motion graphics assets for web, mobile, and fixed digital signage applications
- Uphold and follow best practices for naming convention and organization of graphic project files and remain current on motion graphic design techniques, styles and trends, and software technology
- Manage and export digital assets and final compositions; develop long and short form scripts for various purposes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ video production or program management experience
- Proven proficiency in Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Color Grading
- Strong expertise in Adobe Suite, with special attention to After Effects