370478 - SEO Manager
Our client is an innovative digital marketing company presenting unparalleled solutions through a revolutionary platform. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels an extensive portfolio of brands at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the SEO program and implementing technical SEO strategies.
- Direct the global SEO program and develop customized and targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO related activities
- Oversee all SEO implementation, including on-page optimization and off page optimization tactics and create specifications for recommendations and actionable tasks
- Create customized and targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of search campaigns and implement technical SEO strategies and establishing off site SEO strategies
- Monitor keyword rankings and implement plan to modify dropped ranking in branded, related and unbranded terms
- 3-5+ years’ SEO experience at an enterprise level
- Advanced knowledge in SEO strategies, tactics, and execution
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and other website technology related to SEO