Content & Copywriting
370605 - Host / Writer, Original Programming
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative sponsored content ideas for clients. You would work with co-hosts to develop informative and engaging entertainment by presenting feedback on the gaming industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop engaging sponsored content ideas for clients
- Create sharp witty scripts that can be adapted between podcast-style and high quality series productions
- Organize and maintain a weekly schedule in order to track deliverables and meet set deadlines and adhere to brand standards and guidelines
- Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices and provide strategic recommendations
- 2+ years’ experience with on-camera hosting
- Strong knowledge in gaming, TV shows, movies, and comic books
- Advanced writing skills