370710 - Graphic Design Assitant
Our client is an innovative and trendy, growing luxury brand creating the latest high-end apparel must-haves. Their fashion-forward designs continue to transform the industry every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the work flow, delivery schedule, and quality control of all product.
- Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
- Create new artwork from concept to production and develop original prints, embroideries, and graphics
- Oversee setting up art sheets for sampling and production and partner with the technical design team to create artwork sizing
- Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
- Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite