Creative Services Jobs
Our client is growing and looking to hire a Digital Designer on contract 40 hours per week with potential to go full time. This is a remote opportunity until it is considered safe to go back into the office.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite