3D Artist/Digital Artist/Digital Sculptor
Ourclient is a well-known retailer specializing in home must-haves aimed to enrichevery space uniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer drivenapproach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In thisrole, you would be responsible for creating UVs from scans and rebuildingtopology. You would also be responsible for managing sculpt cleanup, baking, and creating 3D maps.
• Utilize complex 3D models from scans and create, edit, and cleanUVs and rebuild topology geometry to existing meshes
• Re-topologize geometry, create custom textures, manipulatetextures, and manage layout textures, digital painting, and digital sculpting
• Oversee sculpt clean up, baking, and creating 3D maps and manage lightingproducts in 3D space, rendering, and digital workflow
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, remaincurrent of emerging industry trends, and provide key insights
• Experience withproducts, hard surface, and organic modeling
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Maya,Zbrush, Substance Painter, Rendering, and 3D production pipeline software
• Experience withhigh poly handling and decimation or mesh simplification