Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing and implementing 3D visual design for product launches in an event space. You would also be responsible for developing activations to engage and educate participants about products.
• Develop and implement designs for 3D event space activations and visual merchandising of space in partnership with the Creative Director
• Participate in weekly internal event meetings and external event production vendor meetings and communicate report to the Director/VP Creative
• Create visual merchandising schematics for vendors to use on site to set up the space and design and release artwork mechanicals for any graphics in space
• Partner with vendors to obtain material samples and evaluate printed color and maintain consistency of brand colors
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in packaging design, graphic design, or a related field
• 5-7+ years’ design experience in visual merchandising and/or product launches
• Beauty experience preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop