3D Motion Designer (Maya) - Freelance
Our client, a global entertainment brand is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer / Graphic Designer. This is a two month assignment onsite with potential to extend.
The Motion Graphics Designer / Graphic Designer is responsible for designing and animating layouts and advertisements for our web and digital signage systems. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain quality.
Essential duties include:
• developing concepts, generating (often times multiple) iterations of a “look”.
• Responsible for designing and animating keynote presentations, logos, advertisement layouts, creating 2D and/or 3D content. This position works directly with the Graphics Department Art Director and/or Creative Director.
• Design unique high-end keynote presentation layouts that include polished and professional animation.
• Design and animate 3D logos and graphics for print and online use.
• Create motion graphic animations for digital signage system.
• Work with video producer to create compelling title sequences and lower third graphics to enhance professional video productions.
• Translates project details and creative direction into unique design, animation, and layout solutions.
• Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
• Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
• Possesses strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well.
• 3-5 years experience in motion graphics design.
• Demonstrated 3D animation skills, primarily in Maya with good understanding of animation principles and theory.
• Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe AfterEffects.
• Strong understanding of Apple Keynote and Final Cut Pro.
• Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your creativity, design and type layout skills.
Send your reel today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."