Development Tech Jobs
ABM Campaigns Manager/Demand Gen
Salaried Role/Direct Hire
Pay: Max 150K
Bay Area Location (Remote for now) - must be willing to relocate within 3-6 months max
B2B Demand Generation Manager
This is start up is that just went public and has double in scale in the last year... looking to do that again this year. They are making waves and ready for the next level with a great product and great people!
As the ABM and Campaigns Manager at this FinTech, you will drive a significant part of their growth strategy and have the opportunity to apply and showcase your strong account-based marketing and integrated campaign skills as you determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target accounts and buyer personas in the banking industry.
- Build campaign engine and account-based marketing programs from the ground up
- Plan, execute, and measure integrated campaigns leveraging multi-touch, multi-channel ABM approaches
- Penetrate target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in close partnership with Sales
- Help to define demand gen strategy and segment their target market (both ICPs and buyer personas)
- Develop and drive the creative assets and messaging for marketing campaigns, and build effective multi-touch email campaigns
- Manage marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- 5+ years work experience with 3+ years of B2B demand generation marketing, with a particular focus on integrated campaigns & ABM for Enterprise SaaS or similar
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative ABM programs to scale company growth
- Exceptional copywriting skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- Strong background in integrated campaign development and execution via email, direct mail, webinars, field marketing, and digital marketing channels.
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
Great Benefits Package (and vacation policy!)
Please reply with resume as the first step!