Account Assistant, Beauty
Our client is a boutique public relations agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of fashion and beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with creative deliverables, client launch events, and press requests.
• Oversee monthly and weekly client reports, manage client budgets for mailings and events, and monitor the media for client press hits
• Conduct competitive industry research and remain current of emerging beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and digital influencer trends
• Maintain strong relationships with key lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and influencer audiences to grow network of contacts
• Assist with the development, coordination, and execution of creative deliveries, including product-only mailings, press releases, and editorial pitches
• Lead client launch events from ideation to conception, including travel schedule, RSVP list, and budget management
• Manage all press and sample requests as directed by senior account staff and work closely with office Showroom Manager to oversee client inventory
• Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of beauty and cosmetics industry, fashion industry or lifestyle industry
• Understanding of the digital influencer space
• Familiarity with social media tracking platforms a plus