Account/ Brand Manager
Our client, a renowned boutique design firm is looking for an Account Manager with CPG experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
The Account Manager oversees all aspects of the creative project using planning, monitoring, budgeting and client communication skills. The AM is responsible for completion of the project on time, on budget and on spec.
- Plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and material specifications
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources
- Create detailed timelines and milestones for all parties
- Run the project on a day-to-day basis
- Coordinate with Design and Production, freelancers, service vendors, and clients
- Disseminate production information to creative team through task and sub-tasks assignment based on requirements
- Efficiently and competently manage problems; when things go off plan (due to scopecreep, changed requirements, missed deadlines etc.) bring them back on plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key-stakeholders
- Intimately understand the project requirements and ensure that work proceeds on-spec
- Evaluate deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets client requirements and maintains a high level of quality
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders
- Develop project proposals for existing and new clients
- Work directly with executive, creative and production teams to contribute wording, research, samples, cost estimates, etc. to proposals
- Act as Account Manager for multiple clients
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients (travel will most likely be required)
- Explain the production of proposed solutions to Clients and others
- Obtain, discuss and follow-through on feedback from client
- Work with client against scope creep and keep project focused within scope
- Ensure client expectations of service and product quality are met and exceeded
- Research client’s products, services, plans, competitors and target markets and continually assess the landscape
- Manage client billing and maintain records of client estimates, project addendums and their respective billing timeframes
Send your resume today!