Account Coordinator, Beauty
Our client is a leading marketing and communications firm specializing in brand positioning, digital media, event production, media relations, and reputation management. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach builds relationships and delivers optimal results across various sectors.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting daily account management duties, including media send-outs, meeting planning, updating contact lists, developing agendas, and maintaining subscriptions.
• Lead daily account management duties, including media send-outs, meeting planning, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas and maintaining subscriptions
• Manage press outreach and establish strong relationships with key media stakeholders to secure press coverage, sponsorship opportunities, award submissions, and speaking engagements
• Monitor media, track placements and pending placements, and manage client collateral, including media clip reports
• Maintain media lists, research sponsorship and event opportunities, and contribute to story angle development and writing pitches
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ experience
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite