Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Account Coordinator, you would be responsible for assisting and managing various campaign elements for a Fortune 500 client.
• Assist with brand coordination and fulfillment efforts with brand marketing initiatives and ensure all external and internal objectives are met
• Develop strategic plans to execute the client’s marketing activities and assist in the planning and execution of promotions and events
• Help with planning and execution of digital and social campaigns and serve as the key liaison with vendors
• Remain current of all competitive activity and emerging trends in the market place and provide recommendations
• Support event management, status report, recaps, and research to effectively create targeted marketing programs
• 1-2 years’ Account Coordinator experience
• Event coordinating experience
• Strong communication, project management, organizational, and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite