Account Coordinator - Home Accessories
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating the latest home décor accessories and accent furniture. Their innovative, on-trend, and eco-friendly designs present optimal organization and design solutions to make your home effortlessly functional and relaxing.
In this position, you would be responsible for working with Account Managers to create monthly ladder plans for each account and assist with the assortment planning process. You would also be responsible for overseeing the sample review process and communicating with internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Account Managers for monthly ladder plans for each account; create product presentations based on sales, margins, and projections analysis and buyer’s recommendations
• Assist with the monthly assortment planning process by account, month, and internal network folders; ensure all pricing, templates, and PO’s are accurate and up to date
• Monitor time and action calendar for key milestones, oversee account management deadlines, and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Oversee the sample review process for all existing product development and communicate with internal stakeholders and Asia sourcing team
• Partner with Product Managers and Account Managers to evaluate current assortment, fill white spaces, and discontinue poor sellers
• Generate reports to compile and review sales reads, sales, volume, profit, and SKU count; visit customer and competitive stores and update store visit recap reports
• Bachelor’s degree in merchandising, business, or related field
• 2+ years’ account management, sales, and/or merchandising experience in a wholesale environment
• Strong operational experience coordinating with key stakeholders, including Asia sourcing offices, planning, finance, and retail buying offices