Our client is a well-known health and wellness brand presenting healthcare information from top experts. Their innovative, comprehensive, and integrated approach effortlessly helps you and your family to live healthy lives, together.
In this role, you would be responsible for pulling and updating reports from DFP. You would also be responsible for assisting with managing projects and timelines.
• Pull, update, distribute reports from DFP; maintain and log digital files and organize PowerPoint presentations
• Assist with timelines, proposals, and budgets; track project deliverables, prepare internal and external status reports, and monitor project budgets
• Oversee and develop content for presentations, deliverables and workshops in conjunction with project teams
• Collaborate with team members to execute, support, and mentor concept and final presentations; maintain traffic, proofing, project management, and account management
• 1-3 years’ account management experience
• Media planning knowledge