Our client is a high-end apothecary boutique, offering one-of-a-kind lifestyle and beauty products. Their use of fresh ingredients and attention to detail create luxurious products like no other.
In this role, you would serve as a Brand Ambassador and implement the brand strategy at field level. You would also be responsible for sharing the company’s mission, and values and driving a strong business in each door.
• Drive brand awareness in new markets, identify potential opportunities, and implement brand strategy at field level
• Partner with the Area Manager to recruit and interview candidates; ensure the team is knowledgeable on the brand’s collections and brand policies
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and all activities at the boutiques and understand boutiques’ performance
• Assist with store inventory, maintain stock level to standard, and oversee performing and reporting inventory
• Provide support for payroll, monthly accounting, training teams, and setting up the boutiques with the store operation’s department
• Generate weekly and monthly performance reports and present qualitative and quantitative information to the GM and AM
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience