Account Director, Beauty
Our client is a well-known, creative and innovative public relations firm with an immense global presence. They pride themselves on investing in a team that is diverse, tenacious and forward-thinking. With strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators at the forefront, they have been honored by AdAge, A-List Agency and Cannes Lions. Their company culture is fast-paced, welcoming and warm.
In this role you will maintain daily client contact and prospect information.
- Develop long term plans and program recommendations for clients, demonstrating beauty category expertise
- Leverage trends and category knowledge to generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Develop strategies, proposals and oversee ongoing local events
- Manage spokesperson relationships, including recommending, negotiating, training and activating brand-appropriate subject matter experts
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with beauty media and influencers
- Account for quality control and final review of client correspondence, proposals, press materials, messaging, and Q&A
- 6+ years public relations experience, with demonstrated experience in beauty category
- Prior agency experience
- Strong consumer beauty brand and/or retail experience
- Experience building PR strategies that meet both corporate and consumer objectives
- Experience with new and social media strategies and campaigns
- A proficient client strategist and team leader