Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client, a Latino marketing agency, is looking for an Account Director to join their team! This is a Full-time position located in El Segundo.
The Account Director is a trusted advisor and partner to the client, who develops strong mutually respectful client relationships and has strong business management skills. He/she leads and mentors a team of Account Services professionals of varying seniority. Using highly developed people and project management skills, the Account Director inspires and collaborates with key team members across disciplines and departments to deliver integrated marketing solutions for client brands. Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Reports to VP/Client Services Director
- Expert on clients’ business; provide senior-level "thought leadership."
- Comprehensively grow and develop account(s).
- Establish and foster strong personal and working relationships with designated senior client contacts.
- Must "get the assignment right" with input, collaboration, inspiration and knowledge base.
- Bring clarity around client expectations early in a project.
- Maintain clients’ respect and confidence as a trusted adviser and confidante, offering sound judgment and proven business acumen in a range of options to address various issues and opportunities. Be willing to engage clients on difficult issues.
- Maintain knowledge of "day-to-day" client initiatives, including, but not limited to, business-building, strategic, media and creative projects.
- Play a substantive role in major presentations to clients, including annual planning, and selling in creative, media plans and integrated campaign initiatives.
- Provide leadership, support and supervision to the team assigned to the account; inspire, motivate, train and mentor as appropriate.
- Ensure management practices within the department are professional, efficient and in the best interest of the agency’s profitability.
- Entrepreneurial; does not need constant direction.
- Owns the account plan.
- Concerned with the agency’s profitability and is alert to opportunities to build additional business from clients.
- Control costs such as account handling expenses, write-offs and other non-billable areas associated with running the business.
- Demonstrates a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style.
- Writes impeccably.
- Speaks and writes with a clear point of view.
- Is prepared for the unexpected.
- Regularly communicates feedback to the team.
Position will be evaluated on the proficiency in delivering on the following:
- Team Building
- Think Big
- Building Client Trust
- Organizational Leadership
Minimum 8-10 years in advertising experience or relevant communications role(s). Proven ability to manage midsize accounts. Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- A strong ability to work collaboratively with other agency leadership in media, strategic planning, digital and creative
- Solid writing and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Experience working on a large national brand is preferred
Bachelor’s degree minimum, MBA preferred.
Please submit your resume if interested!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."