Digital Marketing Jobs
Account Director - Full time!
A top ad agency is looking for an Account Director and an Account Supervisor to start right away. They are looking for someone with 360 experience (print, digital, broadcast). This person should have experience working with a production company, and a mix of client side and agency experience. This will be full time/direct hire and remote as their South Bay office is currently closed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Account Supervisors partner with Strategy & Creative to develop an overall brand strategy and corresponding work. You will oversee all production aspects pertaining to client objectives and brand impact and learn to manage the day-to-day relationships with mid-level clients. You will lead status meetings, client calls, and creative presentations. The ideal candidate is ready to cultivate a strong POV on work by understanding the bigger business picture and how all pieces build the brand vision/strategy.
• Project Ownership: Collect and communicate all project parameters and provide updates across all internal teams for changes to the scope of projects. Maintain healthy dialogue with the client (relating to projects), providing key deliverable status updates. Own knowing the "what's next" on every project and proactively problem solve. • Build Relationships: Develop a collaborative client relationship that cements the Agency as a strategic partner through business acumen, visionary thinking, and ideas beyond advertising. Guide Client feedback to get to the root of any issues that may arise.
• Innovate: Question why things are done with an idea or solution in mind to make the process, work, and relationship better. Develop and implement innovative approaches to deliver brand objectives internally and externally. Recommend systemic modifications to enable the most efficient and best quality outcome for the work. • Support: Review all team documents to ensure accuracy, clarity, and brevity. Assist with consumer research, provide guidance on discussion guides/debriefs, and represent the Agency’s perspective while being objective and open to what’s best for the brand.
• Educate: Maintain agency best practices and develop/train the Account Executive.
3+ years of experience in account management, business strategy or a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. • Proven ability to successfully manage processes with key internal agency teams.
• Experience providing briefs and feedback to creatives, evaluating strategic work, and forming a POV.
• Experience leading competitive research.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively and operate in a solutions oriented mindset