Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is leading creative and innovative lifestyle brand living in the fashion, beauty, music and pop culture space. Their content is the perfect material for any it guy or girl – this global influencer is passionate about bringing unique and note-worthy content to its readers, which are up-to-the-minute on all things current. With a company culture that breeds entrepreneurial spirits alike; their working environment is fast-paced and exciting.
In this role you will sell all products and services of the brand’s media.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain an account list while meeting annual revenue goals
- Drive video, influencer marketing, event sponsorship, and content marketing sales in addition to traditional digital and print sales
- Help develop sales strategies, respond to RFPs, craft research stories, and generate proposals that meet the objectives of both the advertiser and the business
- Engage and strategize with agencies and clients to determine business needs, and formulate ad sales programs
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships through face to face sales calls and client entertainment
- Proactively communicate account forecasts and sales information to sales management
- 3+ years digital media sales experience (beauty a plus) and a proven track record of successfully driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships (client, agency, and PR side)
- Must be sharp, detail-orientated, thorough, assertive, and comfortable in connecting with all levels of an organization
- A self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to function independently. Must work well both as an individual and within a team environment, but with an entrepreneurial spirit
- High-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel) mandatory. InDesign, SalesForce, research tools a plus
- Bachelor’s degree