Our client is a creative, innovative and big-thinking digital agency located in the heart of Brooklyn. Their impressive list of A-list clients contributes to their amazing body of work that is both well-known and highly regarded. With an incredibly inclusive and collaborative company culture, they believe in building teams rather than departments and creating values rather than making rules.
In this role you will partner closely with senior client contact while maintaining a presence with day-to-day client team.
- Possess the ability to navigate an extremely fast paced and shifting environment to define (and refine) the overall approach for the business
- Partner closely with VP level and above Strategy and Creative leaders to develop exceptional work
- Possess the ability to sell advanced, strategic concepts, drive initiatives and the Agency’s values
- Manage and mentor a talented group of up to four (4) senior account people and assume a leadership role amongst the other disciplines on the business
- Demonstrate micro and macro knowledge of the client’s business by continuous research of brand, its categories and competitors
- Oversight of campaign development and management
- 7 – 10 years as brand steward and business partner to senior-level clients; with at least 3 years within the social media space
- MUST have Entertainment experience.
- Experience in delivering/managing integrated social marketing campaigns required
- Experience working with VP level and C-suite agency team
- Proven record of driving organic growth
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands in digital and social channels