Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a leading technology company with an energetic and innovative culture. They bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every touch point.
In this position, you would be fundamental in assisting with strategic development, cost/time estimates, and project progress. You would also be essential in evaluating creative brief content for completeness and actionable content, enabling the creative team to create on-target deliverables for the client.
• Recommend new products, update standard offerings, build strong client relationships, enhance communication, and ensure customer satisfaction
•Oversee projects for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews
•Attend sales, strategy, status, project kickoff, and additional client meetings to assist the client understand brand and marketing objectives
•Collaborate with direct supervisor when potential challenges and Marketing and Corporate Communications opportunities arise
• Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience
• Six or more years of relevant work experience
• Experience in account management either in an external or internal agency
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and project management software
• Exhibit understanding of traditional and emerging channels and marketing best practices in the B2C and B2B fields
• Possess excellent project management, communications, and organization skills