Our client is a renowned public relations agency presenting award-winning strategies for top beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Account Director, you would be responsible for managing client relationships within your team and driving retention, maintenance, and growth. You would also be responsible for directing, delegating, and supervising progress of campaigns and accounts.
• Own, maintain, and develop senior client relationships, including driving retention, maintenance, and growth
• Serve as the PR expert and key client contact and proactively raise potential issues and anticipate client needs
• Lead media strategy and team output and build campaign and seasonal media plans and devise complementary social media activities
• Negotiate and manage feature placement, interviews, exclusives, and celebrity endorsements and continue engagement with senior editors
• Build campaign Q&A and manage issues and crisis communications and develop strategic client proposals and deliver projects efficiently
• Be accountable for financial targets and client profitability, including building annual client budgets and demonstrate year-on-year growth
• Proven relevant experience
• Beauty background