Account Executive – Bilingual English/Korean
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand presenting the most beautiful makeup, skin care, and body care products. Their on-trend, high-quality, and forward thinking approach creates the most luxurious beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would manage the sales objectives and execute new store openings for the assigned territory. You would also be responsible for supporting all aspects of store operation, such as inventory management and product display.
• Oversee assigned accounts and develop sales plans to meet financial targets and drive revenue growth
• Establish strong relationships with internal and external partners; identify opportunities to grow the business with current and potential accounts
• Work with merchandising for the directed assortment process; sell in at an increasing rate and adoption rate for all accounts every year
• Maintain an order and shipping information log for all accounts; monitor daily for changes in distribution, deliveries, and cancellations
• Shop the market to research and identify current trends; present competitive data and provide strategic recommendations to establish key objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in business, fashion merchandising, or related field
• 5 years’ operations experience, 1-3 years’ Sales Representative/Account Executive experience
• Bilingual in Korean
• Experience in cosmetic industry preferred
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and take significant local travels with valid driver’s license, and occasional overnight travel to meet current and potential clients