Our client is a premier company creating the latest must-have fashion accessories for every fashionista to love. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and chic accessories add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and maintaining sales for all key accounts in assigned region. You would also be responsible for leading the team and ensuring growth and sales profitability are reached.
• Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts; visit and contact customers on a regular basis to maintain and strengthen relationships
• Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business; pursue new opportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations
• Manage information flow between key business contacts and continually enhance the effectiveness of operating system
• Establish sales strategy to provide the sales team with all the necessary tools to achieve forecasted sales targets
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven Account Executive experience
• Accessory experience
• Recently worked with Nordstrom Rack, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, or Stitchfix