Our client is a leading company creating the latest on-trend licensed apparel for iconic retailers. Based in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, their vibrant and welcoming space fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships and strengthening relationships with the Forever 21 account.
• Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts; visit and contact customers on a regular basis to maintain and strengthen relationships
• Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business; pursue new opportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams; create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, and create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Provide recommendations highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• 2+ years’ related experience working with Forever 21
• Strong communication and negotiation skills