Our client is a popular beauty brand creating revolutionary skin care must-haves to hydrate and refresh your skin like no other. Their groundbreaking, natural, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most beautiful and confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the sales, financial, and operational objectives for the brand in international markets.
• Lead the sales, financial, and operational objectives for the brand in international markets and maintain strong relationships with current customers
• Implement brand and portfolio growth strategies to support the retailer and market plan in partnership with the marketing team
• Manage budgets for accounts, including P&L accountability for sales and forecasting division performance
• Oversee launch dates, visual dates, promotional planning, and forecast quantities prior to the start of the season for all accounts
• Ensure sales and product training is implemented in partnership with the Global Education Manager and lead contract negotiations for all new distributor agreements and renewals
• Resolve account issues related to sell-thru performance, including stock issues, placement, quality, and visual set-up
• 5+ years’ retail management experience driving multi-unit retail sales
• Strong knowledge of international markets (Russia/Asia)
• 3+ years’ beauty experience