Our client a renowned beauty company presenting revolutionary, award-winning solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, on-trend, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships and strengthening relationships in assigned target accounts.
• Manage e-commerce with marketing to support sales initiatives and drive customer programs as planned to solidify brand presence and growth
• Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts; visit and contact customers on a regular basis to maintain and strengthen relationships
• Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business; pursue new opportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams; create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Oversee launch dates, visual dates, promotional planning, and forecast quantities prior to the start of the season for all accounts
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, and create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Work with discount channel buyers to pitch new products and new strategies to sell existing inventory and consistently follow up with all divisional merchants
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years’ beauty industry experience supporting new product launches and effectively interacting with club accounts
• Proven track record of developing great retailer relationships