Our client is an innovative advertising solution that creates influencer marketing results but does so without having to engage the influencer.
This person will work on uncovering sales opportunities in everything from Tier I and II digital agencies to direct advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and passion for digital media, social media and digital advertising, and will be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
Primary duties include:
• Sales Strategy & Approach: Generate innovative ideas for how to ramp up digital advertising product sales; prioritize these and turn them into a tangible sales structure and pipeline.
• Territory Building: Leverage relationships to set up weekly meetings and presentations with New York or Los Angels -based digital agencies and direct brand advertiser clients; generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities; drive sales growth nationwide.
• Sales Presentations: Identify and understand clients’ advertising needs and develop ideal solutions; create and deliver customized sales presentations in person and/or via webinars.
• Networking: Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events. Some travel may be required. What are we looking for? The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident sales executive with at least:
• 3+ years digital sales experience to brands and agencies
• Deep contact list of New York or Los Angeles area clients required
• Comprehensive working knowledge of social media advertising, video advertising and digital media landscape
• Proficient in use of sales organizational tools
• Competent with Microsoft Office suite
• Communication: Excel in both written and oral communication; effective interpersonal and presentation skills; professional attitude; able to represent company favorably.
• Presentations: Create amazing sales presentations and deliver them to the client
• Organized: Able to work independently; effective time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
• Analytical: Superior critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data from multiple sources; strong business acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
• Adaptable: Willingness to accept change; exhibit flexibility and adaptability; ability to absorb and quickly understand new information.
• Resourceful: Ability to deliver results utilizing the resources available; get-it-done mentality; able to work in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong hands-on abilities.
Send your resumes today!