Account Executive - Cosmetics
Our client, a top cosmetic company in LA, is looking for a Key Account Executive to join their team! This individual will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory of chain Drug, Food, Department stores and specialty customers. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of sales experience, strong understanding of customer/market dynamics and requirements. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals is a must.
- Demonstrate selling skills and basic product knowledge.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Vice President Sales.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.